11.24.2003

Sorry sweetie, I missed you the last couple of days, but not to worry I'm back on earth. recently I venture to the other side of town to relate to my hombre and close business partner to settle out some interesting and overwhelmingly unneccesary topics, but that's okay. I'm not mad you, I agree that it's wrong, but I don't think that it was your place. Love, what a wonderful topic to have to understand, I personally have given up on understanding it and I try to just go with the flow...you know? Speacking of love, I haven't had the oppurtunity to spend any time with my sweetheart and I'm really really jones'in' but patience is a virtue, not one that I seem to flourish in (to say the least) so maybe I should work on that one. Today I was sitting in the living room watching TV (by the way, Tomb Raider : The Cradle Of Life, is the stupidest fucking movie in the entire world) and all I could think about was Britt, I'm still tryin to decipher exactly what this one is, time can only tell, so we .......Go with the flow...you know? Ya mon, iz gooood!!!


Song Of The Month (November) - Deathcab for Cutie - We Looked Like Giants (Kickass Song (Kickass CD))

No comments: